Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Minneapolis, MN is currently interviewing for a Production Supervisor to work on 3rd shift.
Our client, how is a leader in visual communication, event and promotional products is seeking 3rd shift a Production Supervisor to work in their Minneapolis location. The pay is $40,000 - $500 (DOQ)
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Work in a cross functional capacity to assure that all departments are working on their assigned tasks and following their standard work processes.
- Monitor attendance and take corrective actions as required.
- Report relevant shift and department status to the Director of Production and value stream supervisors.
- Monitor daily workload and assign production activities accordingly.
- Assure that quality processes and procedures within each department are being utilized at all times.
- Ensure that all 3rd shift employees are properly trained to complete their assigned tasks.
- Manage labor resources to maximize efficiency.
- Work effectively with all other departments to meet deadlines, objectives and ship dates.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Assure that all company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to all other duties as assigned by Director if Production.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Four year business degree preferred, or 5 years of supervisory experience managing a staff in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, proven organizational and planning abilities, as well as outstanding problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of outstanding attendance.
- Strong communication skills – oral and written.
- Preferred experience with Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen Events and/or Process Improvement.
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues to resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding production deadlines.
- Strong computer skills.
- Effective time management skills necessary.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Doherty Staffing Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.