West Side Community Health Services (WSCHS) is Minnesota's largest federally-qualified health center. As a non-profit, WSCHS aims to serve the underserved regardless of their ability to pay. We are currently looking for a Spanish-speaking Referral Coordinator at La Clinica in Saint Paul. This position is full-time and offers great benefits including PTO, Medical/Dental, Company Paid Disability, and Retirement.
For more about this job and our other job opportunities please visit our Career Center (http://tinyurl.com/WSCHS-Jobs) or click the apply link for more information
SUMMARY: Processes patient information, referrals, prior authorizations, and facilitates communication between nurses, providers, ancillary services, and patients by providing station and phone support.
- Seeks to understand and meet the needs of the customer through respectful, courteous and caring interactions with patients, families and other health professionals.
- Knows, understands and adheres to organizational policy related to the patient's rights for confidential care.
- Actively participates and works positively, flexibly and cooperatively in a team effort to accomplish the goals of the organization.
- Demonstrates effective, culturally sensitive communication skills and effectively communicates verbally and in writing with a variety of people
- Achieves customer/patient satisfaction objectives by greeting patients, proactively attending to patients’ needs, and responding to requests, all in a timely and efficient manner.