Administrative Assistant-Burnsville, MN
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office and support the work of management and other staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide clerical support and complete routine office activities for designated departments and/or staff to promote efficient daily operations.
- Scanning and uploading documents.
- Processing internal supply order forms, ordering supplies and managing distributions to the various company departments.
- Assisting designated departments with various project requests.
- Coordinating with all other departments to coordinate trainings, special events, and meetings.
- Direct phone calls to the appropriate staff members and answer general phone inquiries.
- Setting job applicants up with an employment application and notifying interviewer when applicant is ready for interview.
- Collecting and distributing mail deliveries to the appropriate person or department.
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the reception and front desk area.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ years of experience with customer service or front desk/office administration.
- Considerable knowledge of general office administration procedures.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc).
Apply for Administrative Assistant-Burnsville, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly