Front End Engineer
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Perform a technical engineering role on initiatives running in agile/scrum.
- Design, develop, test and deploy software.
- Ensure architectural, infrastructure, operational, and security requirements are met.
- Participate in product lifecycle management
- Analyze application performance and perform optimization
- Perform issue identification and resolution
- Drive standards and best practices while collaborating with the team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build processes
- Drive technical quality, stability and scalability of solutions
- Generate and preserve intellectual property
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years total work experience
- Experience with build tools (e.g. Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp) and Git
- Experience supporting technical products in a production environment
- Experience working on a product team that follows an agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- SQL (MS SQL, PostGreSQL)
- DevOps Tools (Git, Drone, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Java (Spring Boot)
- Enterprise Content Management Experience