Sr Administrative Assistant, Asset Protection - Brooklyn Park, MN
Provides administrative support to a director and their team. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and independence.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Calendar, email and voicemail management while proactively anticipating challenges and conflicting priorities
- Lead role in planning pyramid meetings and events
- Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Interact with all levels of internal team members and external partners
- Create/edit presentations/correspondence for review with some instruction
- Responsible for budget reconciliation and expense processes
- Participate in department/division and pyramid projects
- Train new Administrative Assistants,
- Act as a mentor to team members
- High School diploma/College degree preferred
- 2 years relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Task oriented, organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks; flexible with a high degree of initiative, and ability to balance fluctuating workload.
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work well with all levels of team members throughout Target Corporation.
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Administrative, Coordinator