Trinity Exteriors Inc. (St. Louis Park, Minnesota) is now accepting applications for immediate employment for a Construction Project Manager. We are seeking a hands-on, experienced person who will be an integral part of the construction process. The individual will be interacting with the homeowner, and production departments Their role on the field includes managing subcontractors and ensuring that company quality standards are maintained out on the field while ensuring that the customer has a first class experience.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities (partial list):
- Oversee 2-4 exterior projects per day.
- Ensure that all building codes and project special instructions are being followed by the crews.
- Ensure customer satisfaction during the build.
- Provide quality control inspection once the project is complete and report to production department.
- Perform a walkthrough with customers before and/or after production is complete.
- Diagnose leaks and assist with repairs as needed.
- Provide expert recommendations to customers based on the scope of the job.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Roofing and Siding.
- Willing to travel when necessary. You may be required to travel as business requires out of state for period of up to 4 months (You get the opportunity to come home every other weekend if you had to travel)
- Computer skills.
- Willingness to supervise and direct roofing and siding crews.
- Customer service skills a MUST!
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Verifiable references.
Why Work for Trinity Exteriors?
- Casual and team-based work environment.
- Company truck.
- Established and growing company.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company.
- Opportunity to influence and have a say in continuous improvement efforts.
- 401K W/ 3% match
- Paid time off (PTO)/Vacation
- Company phone
- Company tablet
To arrange a confidential interview, please reply to this as with your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a "fit" with our company. Please click the "Apply now" button. All qualified resumes are personally reviewed by the owner of the company.