Our client in Ramsey is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant, the person in this role is responsible for various inspection processes needed to maintain quality management system.
- Communicate with customers regarding complaints, issues and questions involved with product quality when necessary
- Maintain data in Unipoint system; Calibration.
- Bubble inspection prints and types up Verification records for job packets.
- Type inspection results on verification records or AS9102 paperwork for shipments to customers.
- PPAP documentation; Control plan and pfmea.
- Maintain CPK, Gage R & R data required by customer and enters in QC Calc.
- Special projects in quality area.
- Work with other team members and manufacturing personnel in a cooperative and constructive manner.
- Conform to the company quality system as documented.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Microsoft office programs, ISO9000:2005, basic metrology, print reading, geometric tolerancing and total quality systems.
- 1-3 years machine shop inspection and quality management system would be beneficial.