Senior Customer Service Representative
Doherty is partnering with an engineering company in Bloomington in search of a high-caliber Customer Service Representative. This position is temp-to-hire paying $17.75/hour. This position is Monday – Friday with hours between 8:00am-5:00pm with an hour lunch. Ideal employees must have 3-5 years of customer service experience. Experience with HVAC or international shipping is highly preferred.
- Answers and transfers incoming phone calls
- Utilizes paging system.
- Have exceptional listening skills.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, invoice questions, warranties and product information.
- Receives and checks customer complaints.
- Enters orders into the computer and prepares invoices.
- Records or files copies of orders received.
- Answers questions from customers or directs them to the person who is able to assist them.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system and/or any other resource to rectify them.
- Has ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to remain calm while working under some demanding or stressful situations.
- High school diploma required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related customer service required.
- Exceptional experience in effective business communications, including grammar and phone/email etiquette required.
- Computer proficiency with a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel required.
- Experience with international shipping desired
- Exceptional speed and accuracy for data entry
- Strong organizational skills