7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Contract Specialist for our medical insurance client in Minneapolis. This is a long term contract opportunity!
- Provide contract oversight activities for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) contracts.
- Coordinate regulatory and contract communications with CMS, coordinate and manage communication of Medicare Advantage Part Dand Special Needs Plans (SNPs) regulatory changes with departments.
- With Federal Products Manager, manage state and federal requirements of Part D activities.
- Project manage Medicare Advantage new and expansion applications and non-financial program audits.
- Provide guidance to internal departments on analysis of federal regulations and regulatory communications, primarily related to Medicare Part D.
- This temporary employee should have knowledge in Medicare Part D topics including: Transition, Coverage Gap Discount Program, Formulary, Medication Therapy Management, Step Therapy, Long Term Care, PDE, Plan Finder, etc.
- To ensure timely completion of reporting, this person should also possess experience with Acumen and HPMS,
- Be familiar with the Readiness Checklist as it relates to Part D and have experience with the submission of annual reporting.