Humera has an opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant with our client in St. Paul, MN. Our client is a company that has been committed to the design and manufacture of the highest quality surgical instrumentation. The person in this position will assist the sale department with administrative tasks and sales functions. This is a contract opportunity!
- Coordinate and process annual assembly of distribution agreements.
- Assist Director of International Sales, Director of North American Sales and Director of Sales Operations.
- Process incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Assist outside Sales associates with requests.
- Assist distributors/independent reps and end-user/direct customers with sales functions.
- Coordinate annual turnover of documentation for department and monitor/maintain warehoused documents.
- Process quotation, pro forma, cross reference and custom instrument requests.
- Process literature and sample requests.
- Coordinate instrument demonstration case refurbishment/updates for distributors/independent reps.
- Assist with sales cases/Carnets for Sales/Marketing associates.
- Research, enter, proof/approve and process sales leads.
- Back up for Sales Operations Assistant, Assistant Manager Sales Operations and Director of Sales Operations Manager as directed.
- Miscellaneous typing and duties as needed.
- 2+ years business school or related experience.
- 2+ years experience
- Experience in working in a Sales Operations/Administration Support position for 2 + years necessary.
- Customer Service experience is helpful, including clerical duties, i.e. typing and filing.
- Working with customer requests and sales reps in the field helpful.
- Experience with technical/business writing and good communication helpful.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Access or comparable database experience) required.
- Computer and typing skills.
- Ability to process work quickly and often within the workday.
- Supervisory experience (hiring, firing, reviews) preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm