Northwest Passage High School (NWPHS), a public Charter High School educating students in grades 9-12, is seeking an experienced and self-directed Business Manager. This position is responsible for managing daily business operations including:
- Preparing and managing the annual budget;
- Maintaining SMART system General Ledger;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparing monthly Financial Statements and reports for Board of Directors;
- Preparation and administration of the bi-monthly payroll and employee benefit programs;
- Preparing and filing quarterly payroll tax reports;
- Preparation for and management of annual financial audit;
- Financial reporting and compliance management for state and federal programs;
- Cash flow management;
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of financial management experience
- Ability to function in an administrative capacity
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, consultants, and vendors
- Experience in special education and general education funding preferred
- Experience in UFARS and EDRS helpful, but not required
NWPHS specializes in project-based learning for about 180 students. The Business Manager will have a passion for the School’s mission: “Rekindling our hope, exploring our world, seeking our path, while building our community”.
This is a 4 day/week, 196 days/year, position with a salary commensurate with experience and full benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates will:
- Send cover letters, resumes and letters of reference to email@example.com.
- For more information contact Deb Knutson at 763-862-9235 or visit our website at nwphs.org.