Accounts Receivable Specialist
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Accounts Receivable Specialist (A/P Backup)- Maple Grove, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading company to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This person will be responsible for collection of past due invoices and processing checks.
*Temp or possible Temp-Hire
- Responsible for the collection of all past due invoices in assigned area
- Work with Customer and internal resources to resolve Customer disputes that are impacting payment.
- Provide copies of invoices to Customers upon request
- Contact Customer to resolve payment discrepancies (over and short payments).
- Recommend A/R adjustments for tax and freight.
- Recommend accounts to be referred to collection service.
- Document status of past due invoices
- Actively participate in the monthly A/R review meeting.
- Investigate and confirm address changes and other Customer information as needed. Provide input for updates.
- Sort invoices by expense vs purchase order.
- Send expense invoices to appropriate manager for approval.
- Post PO invoices to SAP system for matching. Return unmatched invoices to Purchasing.
- Process accounts payable checks, wire transfers, and ACH payments.
- Correspond with Vendors and respond to inquiries.
- File hard copy invoices by vendor. Set up new files for new fiscal year.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Accounts Receivable Team Leader and Accounting Manager
- 5 + years of experience in accounts receivable, credit and collections.
- High School Diploma; Associate’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience
- SAP experience a plus
Apply for Accounts Receivable Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly