Director ER Counsel - International Relations
JOIN US AS ANDIRECTOR ER COUNSELAbout This OpportunityHelp Target foster a culture where team members feel valued and rewarded. Recruit top talent, effectively onboard and encourage career development, and support team members and candidates for Target Stores, Distribution Centers and Headquarters.Delivers legal services in substantive areas specific to Employee Relations. Works under general guidance to ensure that the ER legal services provided represent the organization's brand and philosophy in a cost-effective, strategic and responsible manner. Builds great team and client relationships. Supports US and International (Target India; Target Sourcing Services; Global Mobility including but not limited to:
- Advice and Counsel
- Prepare immigration documents
- Advise on US and International employment law
- Support our HR partners (US and internationally) in investigations, performance management
- Provide Litigation support
- Prepare and/or Supervise preparation of Charge responses
- Project support
- J.D. or equivalent from accredited law school and admitted to a state bar.
- 4+ years serving clients in Employee Relations matters
- Experience providing consultation and legal advice in a corporate or law firm setting,
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to establish effective, trusted team and client relationships
- Strong litigation experience with significant employment law background