Media Star Promotions, a national marketing and promotion agency is seeking energetic and extroverted Brand Ambassadors for an experiential marketing campaign for a tobacco product in Minneapolis, MN.
The guiding principles of our client: “an uncompromising commitment to our natural tobacco products, the earth from which they come, the communities on which we depend, and the people who bring our spirits to life…” Ideal candidates will have shared values as our client and have a passion for conversation. Brand Ambassadors participate in 1:1 relationship marketing by interacting with adult tobacco consumers, 21 years of age of older, in nightclubs, bars and retail outlets throughout the designated market. You must be comfortable interacting and speaking with a diverse consumer audience, and have the ability to convey your passion and knowledge about the brands you are representing.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to relate and build brand awareness with Adult Smokers 21 years of age or older.
- Participate in scheduled community outreach initiatives including, but not limited to beautification projects, community clean ups and enrichment projects.
- 20 – 28 hours’ availability over 4-7 days/evening per week - Open availability preferred.
- Willingness to be available during non-traditional hours is a must.
- Ability to lift, move and carry 30-50 lbs.Set up and breakdown of event materials and production elements when required.
- MUST have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle to travel from venues as well as attend regularly scheduled meetings at the local office.
- MUST be at least 21 years old.
Responses should be sent to HR@mediastarpromo.com and include resume and references. No candidate will be considered without a comp card and/or a recent photo.
For more information, please go to http://www.mediastarpromo.com/careers.php.