The Billing / Accounting Specialist supports the medical billing and accounting processes for Guild Incorporated to ensure accurate and timely processing and recording of transactions. The role of accounting and finance is to assure the efficient and ethical use of all resources received in order to fulfill the organization’s mission of helping individuals with mental illness lead quality lives; monitor and assure compliance with business and financial laws, regulations and guidelines, and report financial results of operations for quality management of services and transparency.
Visit our website to view the entire job posting and to learn more: www.guildincorporated.org
Send cover letter & resume to: email@example.com
- Associate Degree and 1-2 years of related medical billing / accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field with two years’ related experience is desired.
- Ensure processing of third-party billings, record cash receipts, and follow-up on unpaid submitted claims.
- Assist in processing accounts receivable, grants and other accounting functions needed to support the department.
- Other billing/accounting activities as assigned by the Billing Manager or Controller
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Vacation, PTO, Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays and 1 floating holiday
Join Our Team: About Guild Incorporated
Fueled by passion, knowledge, and innovation, we are a team of employees, volunteers, board members, supporters, and other community members with one mission: to help people with mental illness lead quality lives. Unified by the belief that individuals are larger than the definition of their illness, we provide recovery-focused community treatment and rehabilitation services. We focus on wellness for those we serve and for each other. At Guild, “work/life balance” is more than a catch-phrase. It’s a commitment, demonstrated by our flexible work schedule opportunities, wellness programs, and benefits. Online and in-person training and staff development assure continued growth both for our organization and for our employees.
Guild Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.