Accounting Clerk II
Humera is currently seeking a Accounting Clerk for our client in Minneapolis, he AP Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring that expenditures are processed in a timely manner and according to company policies and procedures. This position also processes accurate payments to suppliers, ensuring appropriate authorization. In addition, this position may perform one or more of the following activities: maintain department statistics, reconcile general ledger accounts and perform account analysis. This is a Long-term contract opportunity!
- Accounts Payable processing
- Match supplier invoices with Purchase Orders and Receipts
- Enter supplier invoices and check requests, ensuring proper approval levels
- Generate supplier payments
- Analyze and reconcile discrepancies on supplier invoices and supplier accounts.
- Review unvouchered receipts and resolve outstanding items Assist with preparation of annual 1099 forms in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Maintain complete and accurate records Respond to requests from suppliers and co-workers in a timely and professional manner and assist in their understanding of the information presented
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of the company's ERP system (QAD) and AVP (Automated Vouchering Process)
- High school degree, or GED, Two-year Accounting degree preferred
- Relevant experience; Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Experience with accounting ERP systems and AVP a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High standard of integrity
- On time, on schedule focus
- Strong attention to detail and numbers aptitude
- Adaptable and flexible to succeed in a dynamic, energetic and fast paced environment Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years AP experience
- SAP experience
- Min HS degree (AA or BS preferred)