Team Lead Fraud Prevention (1:30-10pm Shift)
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A Team Lead - Fraud PreventionSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: FRS Contact Centers, Fraud PreventionUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Team Lead, you'll take the lead as you…
- Lead a team of approximately 10-12 contact center team members toward the achievement of the established quality, productivity and service level goals.
- Utilize leadership strategies that promote business understanding, trust, accountability, communication, recognition and consistency.
- Develop a thorough understanding of policies and procedures to effectively handle calls and maximize leadership and development of team.
- Hold others accountable, recognize strong performance and take action when performance is not meeting expectations.
- Effectively communicate system and/or procedural changes to team members to promote thorough understanding.
- Deliver on guest retention satisfaction and service recovery strategy, guest segmentation and sharing guest intelligence.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of leadership experience
- Ability to develop, motivate and manage team members in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for the brand and delivering a great guest experience with every interaction
- Excellent time management, communication - written and verbal, interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to draft, edit and reply to guest contacts