We are a well established, private owned OB/GYN clinic looking for a hard working and dependable person to join our exceptional team of Medical Assistants. Responsiblities include but are not limited to rooming patients, performing blood draws and documenting lab work. As well as working closely with providers, staff and patients with the goal of achieving and maintaining an optimal level of patient satisfaction.
- Has a positive attitude
- Has outstanding customer service skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using electronic medical records.
- Is able to multi-task and is detail oriented.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a clinic setting. Perferably OB/GYN.
- Applicant is a CMA, RMA or LPN.
This position is 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday and is benefit eligible. Wage is competitive.
Please fax resume to 952-345-0472 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org