7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for creating a safe work environment and a culture of excellence throughout all aspects of the manufacturing operation. The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for leading and managing the measures to improve P&L, meet production and budget goals, implement process and technology improvements, increase capacity utilization, and support R&D and Sales for product improvements. This position will be accountable for all elements of the operation, including staffing, equipment, technical support and work methods.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe manufacturing working environment that exceeds OSHA requirements and assures compliance within company policies and government regulations.
- Champions the manufacturing quality practices aligned with the GFS Quality Management System (QMS) and quality policy towards the achievement of a zero defect culture.
- Leadership experience including staffing, forecasting, training, and capacity planning for multiple programs.
- Must be knowledgeable of automation and how it can be implemented
- Able to present CEO and COO business solutions with related data
- Identify and create lean processes to take GFS to the next level
- Allocates and manages resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to optimize production output with respect to safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Analyzes operational performance and develops priorities for improvements.
Qualified candidates will have a proven success record leading a medium-large size capital equipment manufacturing company in strategic growth initiatives and implementing best practices. Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- Ten years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership role is required
- Prior experience with implementation of LEAN concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.