Customer Specialist - Life is short…Work someplace awesome!
Life is short.
WORK SOMEPLACE AWESOME!
Join the Walser team as a Customer Specialist Trainee!
What you will do:
As a Customer Specialist you work directly with Walser customers throughout their vehicle shopping, selection, and buying process. Walser looks for vibrant, upbeat, outgoing individuals who can provide exceptional customer service to customers during and after they leave the dealership. Our 13-week training will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and expertise needed in understanding the selling, financing, and vehicle delivery process. Walser has the best price listed for every vehicle on the lot, allowing for our Customer Specialists to be non-commissioned, alleviating the pressure of traditional car sales.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Lead customers through the sale process including selection, test drive, personalization, financing and paperwork
- Use Customer Relationship Management tool to effectively track all customer interactions
- Effectively educate customers on Walser Rewards and Benefits
- Present customer Deal Structure and additional finance products
- Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Represent the dealership and Walser
*Base Hourly Rate + Competitive Incentives!*
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- 13-week Paid Training Program
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Hopkins
- Honda, Burnsville
- Mazda, Burnsville
- Toyota, Bloomington
- Subaru, Burnsville