Mail Room Clerk-Minneapolis, MN
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a full-time Mail Room Clerk with our client in Minneapolis, MN! We are looking for an extremely detail-oriented individual who is a problem solver, motivated, and enjoys a fast paced environment. This is a permanent position, comes with competitive pay/benefits, and has growth potential!
- Work with shipping and receiving vendors.
- Ensuring timely and accurate opening and managing of a high volume of incoming and outgoing mail and routing accordingly.
- Maintain proper records to log and track all shipping and receiving issues.
- Monitor inventory of supplies ensuring that day-to-day office supplies do not run out.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on the complete operation of the shipping and mailing systems.
- Attaching checks to outgoing mail, log certified mail, and operation of postage machines to stuff, seal, and postage stamp outgoing mail on a daily basis.
- Other job functions include but are not limited to attaching filing fees to various documents, scanning, binding, and folding as well as copy and fax projects.
- Provide excellent customer service to employees, vendors, and guests and support all mail requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- 1+ year of mail room or administrative experience.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Be able to lift or carry up to 20 pounds.
- Able to work M-F from 8:30am-5:30pm and occasional Saturday.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay.
- Free parking.
Apply for Mail Room Clerk-Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly