Salesforce Administrator and Sales Support
Salesforce Administrator and Sales Support provides sole support to sales team by performing a number of administrative tasks. This position will be responsible for the administration and management of the company’s database of prospects, clients and leads. The Salesforce.com Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases, provide training etc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce.com database including but not limited to managing multiple users, user setup, setup of profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts
- Create and maintain custom fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce.com objects and functions
- Provide support functions as needed
- Proactively gather feedback from users
- Train new & existing users on how to use database applications
- Maintain system, security and data integrity
- Maintain relationships between management and users
- Develop and maintain Salesforce manual that outlines best practices and processes
- Communicate system functionality and enhancements to users in advance so they understand changes being made, why changes are being made & how to use it prior to implementation
- Attend local Twin Cities Salesforce.com User Group meetings
- Attend Dreamforce annually
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Excellent analytical and data management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess strong work ethic, dedication, motivation and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Total out-of-the-area travel should not be in excess of 2% of the total.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in administrative support role for at least 2 years.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience supporting sales or marketing staff.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WE HELP COMPANIES DELIVER PRODUCTS TO THE WORLD
Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey and AFM. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables.
Engage Technologies Corp. offers a competitive compensation pkg., including medical and dental benefits and company matched 401 (k)/Profit sharing.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org