7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Design test and inspection methods used to identify defects and problems within the process.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to eliminate scrap and reduce rework operations.
- Work with Corporate Quality Director in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
- Root Cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Support and lead the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audit findings reports and determine proper corrective and preventative actions.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventative action to respond to customer complaints.
- Continuously improve inspection process and procedures.
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventative actions.
- Manage suppliers performance and conduct audits.
- Preparation of QA reports and metrics.
- Update and maintain process control plans and FMEAs.
- Keeps relevant plant personnel informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management of the Quality Management System.
- Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with other personnel to ensure a coordinated work effort and a team approach.
- Provides work direction to Quality Administrators and supports them in their responsibilities.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
- ASQ Quality Engineer certification desired.
- Familiarity and exposure to ISO and AS9100 systems desired.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Sound knowledge of SPC, GD&T, FMEA, DOE.
- Knowledge of gaging methodology and metrology.
- Working understanding of assembly methods, fixtures, tooling, and fabrication methods.
- Two to five years of experience in Quality Systems in general manufacturing.
- Strong leadership and sound decision making capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of company personnel and positions.