Project Coordinator III
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Project Coordinator for our client in Mounds View. The person in this role will Provides support to both Compensation Consultants and Talent Acquisition Consultants by coordinating and executing on activities related to new hires, internal transfers, and special employee compensation arrangements. Daily activities include contact and exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of confidentiality, tact, diplomacy and judgment. This is a long-term contract opportunity!
- Prepare offer letters and other new hire correspondence.
- Process new hire documentation.
- Prepare, process and track documentation related to special compensation agreements
- Process internal transfers
- Ensure accurate employee documentation maintained in both hard and soft copy
- Continually provide input on process improvement efforts in order to develop and implement more effective administrative systems and procedures
- Special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6+ years of experience in a project support/administrative function.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Experience in Workday, Outlook, Peoplefluent and Sitebuilder.
- Advanced experience in Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working within an HR function (compensation , staffing/ talent acquisition)
- Able to work effectively with people at all management levels
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
- Experience in handling sensitive/confidential information
- Self-motivated, ability to problem solve and bring issues to resolution quickly
- Proven work experience with Internet related technologies
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong communication skills