Maintenance Mechanic-Brooklyn Park!
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently interviewing for a direct hire Maintenance Mechanic on 2nd shift to work in the Corrugated and Custom Packaging Industry. Pay is DOQ.
Our client is a manufacturer of corrugated and custom packaging and they are seeking a 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic. This is a direct hire position pay will depend on qualifications.
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities
The following are the Maintenance Mechanic’s responsibilities:
· Complete minor maintenance service and repairs
· Maintain buildings and plant facilities in clean and orderly condition
· Order and maintain supplies and equipment inventories
· Provide general facilities support
· Build positive working relationships with a focus on production
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements
The following are required for the Maintenance Mechanic role:
· High school diploma
· Maintenance related post-secondary education is preferred
· Minimum of 3 years general maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
· Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry
· Proficiency with pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
· Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
· Experience testing and troubleshooting motor controls up to 480v
· Experience repairing and replacing electrical circuits up to 480v
· Ability to make steel fabrications via measuring, cutting bending and welding
· Must be reliable
· Ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours, repetitive pushing, pulling, bending and stooping
· Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
· A Boiler License-2nd Class B (2b) license is preferred
To apply and submit yourself as a candidate, go to www.doherty.jobs Please contact the North Metro office at 952-835-8883 with any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.