Manufacturing Team Lead
Manufacturing Team Lead
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company located in Plymouth, MN is currently interviewing for a Manufacturing Team Lead to work 1st shift. This is a temporary to hire position, paying $18- $21/hour.
Our client is seeking candidates for their 1st shift Manufacturing Team Lead position to work in their Plymouth, MN location. The pay for this temporary to hire position is $18 - $21 per hour.
Manufacturing Team Lead Responsibilities
The Manufacturing Team Lead is responsible for the following:
- Mentors new Leas and assemblers and provides regular feedback verbally or in written form.
- Communicates and interprets department and Company policies; monitors the effectiveness of systems and procedures and makes recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Trains and instructs new and existing staff on job functions and the proper use of equipment as well as following standardized work as proved by supporting team members.
- Drives and monitors improvement activities of Lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Confidentially handles usual, unusual or difficult inquiries or situations.
- Interprets daily productivity expectations and organizes employees and equipment to fulfill daily targets.
- Key labor, reviews SWO’s correspondence with Manufacturing Supervisors and others through email, prints changeover forms and carton labels.
- Performs other duties as assigned Fills in for Production Supervisor
Manufacturing Team Lead Requirements
The following are requirements for the Manufacturing Team Lead:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions and follow written and verbal directions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems and website navigation.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to initiate, coordinate and enforce operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Post-secondary education and certification or experience in implementing Lean Manufacturing and process Flow is preferred.
- Five years of related experience required.
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Manufacturing Team Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly