Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in New Brighton, MN is currently interviewing for an Electrical Tech on 1st shift.
Our client is seeking a 1st shift Electrical Tech in their New Brighton location. The pay is $17.00 hourly or DOQ.
ELECTRICAL TECH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
- May assemble, maintain and repair the medical device equipment that may involve electronic components and equipment that involves electricity.
- May sometimes work with electricians or electrical engineers, or work on site to keep machinery and specialty equipment running correctly.
TIG WELDER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Electrical Tech role.
- 2 year electronic technician certificate/degree (not electro-mechanical)
- 2-4 years electronic test/troubleshooting experience to the component level – (through hole to surface mount assemblies including electro-mechanical assemblies)
- Schematic/print reading
- Use of meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.
- Excellent solder skills
- Solid experience using microscope
- Proven troubleshooting experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Experience working with test software such as LabVIEW
- Knowledge of pressure sensors (desired, not required)
- MRP systems use (desired, not required)
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Doherty Staffing Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.