RN - Psychiatric
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ResCare Minnesota's Mental Health Division has been providing psychiatric rehabilitation and person-centered care to adults whose lives are impacted by mental illness for over 30 years.
The cornerstone of our work at ResCare Minnesota is the relationship with our person's served. Our agency is founded on the core principles and values of hope, partnership, choice and recovery.
We value professional growth and development, with the benefit of providing an extensive training and supervision package, including supervision needed for licensure and certifications.
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse with psychiatric experience to join our ACT Team
As an RN with the ACT team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the lives of individuals who are living with SPMI. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing care and treatment for clients who are demonstrating significant functional impairments, and who may have co-occurring substance abuse and/or personality disorder.
-Bachelor's degree in nursing with at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness
-Holds a graduate degree in nursing and has at least 2,000 post BA hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness
Some responsibilities include:
- Attend daily ACT team meetings
- Medication Monitoring and Administration
- Provides rehabilitation and coordinate health care needs
- Medication and health and wellness training for staff and persons served
- Conducts Nursing Assessments and follow up
- Approves plan of care and service delivery methods
- Works collaboratively with the team psychiatric provider
- Works well independently and with a team
- Crisis Prevention
- Other tasks as assigned
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement
Apply for RN - Psychiatric
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly