Project Manager- Shelf
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Responsibilities: This position manages one or more multiple shelf contracts. Responsible for profit and loss for assigned program(s) and plans/controls all contract events to meet required timelines, monitoring and controlling contract costs to complete contracts within budget, and ensuring deliverable quality • Performance Management- Responsible for planning, management, and delivery of assigned contract(s) including scoring deliverables. Execute contract(s) in a cross functional environment and follow best practices. Manage contract(s) to achieve compliance, customer satisfaction, and on-time delivery within budget. Track and manage contract(s) and customer deliverables by utilizing DRC processes and tools. Prepare and conduct monthly Contract Reviews. Identify and manage risks to the contract • Relationship Management- Manage communication and build relationships regarding assigned contract(s) with internal cross functional members on the contract team. Manage day-to-day communication with external customers. Handle non routine external customer facing communication matters, such as, conflicts or errors in materials. • Contract Management- Support sales by contributing and participating in the Request For Proposal (RFP) or change management process by providing estimated program costs and identifying innovative solutions for the customer. Upon RFP decision, participate in formulating a transition plan to ensure the contract is executed. Participate in the contract, change management, and scope management negotiation process. • Customer Telephone Support: Provides overflow assistance for call and case work when needed to ensure Customer Service support objectives and goals are attained.Located in Indianapolis Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, technology, computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Four years experience working in a contract or project management environment including managing and adhering to aggressive project schedules and ensuring financial performance required.
- Demonstrated success in the ability to effectively communicate verbally by influencing and managing customer expectations, emotions, and escalations required.
- Must have demonstrated experience in presenting to customers.
- Effective written communication skills that present thoughts in an organized and concise manner including the use of appropriate grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation required.
- Experience maintaining and adhering to expense controls and quality systems.
- Proficient use with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work load that ensures customer commitments are met that includes multi-task requiring the use of multiple applications concurrently.
- Experienced working in a team environment in which team members support others to achieve overall department goals.
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Other duties as needed
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary