Accounting Clerk II
Humera is looking for an Accounting Clerk II for our client in Minneapolis, the world leader in Medical Device Technology and Therapies! The candidate in this position will be auditing, reviewing, processing accounts payable invoices, and solving invoice issues while promoting a customer service environment. This client will also be responding effectively to vendor and employee inquiries in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner. This is a long-term, contract assignment.
- Balances/reconciles accounts.
- Verifies the accuracy of information (vouchers, purchase orders, invoices or payments).
- Performs various clerical duties (i.e. make copies, file documents).
- Possesses familiarity/knowledge of accounting terminology and concepts.
- Knowledge of manual and/or automated accounting systems, manual or automated filing systems, and skills using mainframe, spreadsheet, database or other software.
- High School or GED
- Accounts payable
- SAP experience