Packing and Stacking
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the food processing industry located in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking Packers and Stackers on 1st and 2nd shift for these exciting full time and part time opportunities! Compensation starts at $12.00 per hour.
As a Packer/Stacker, you will be part of a dynamic team that is committed to providing customers with top quality, packaged product in a timely manner.
Packer/Stacker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packing bags of snacks and stacking cases weighing up to 13 pounds on a pallet for shipping.
- Monitor packaging and product for quality with use of auto wrapper.
- Neatly pack/stack the correct amount and arrangement of product into cases.Be observant to catch coding or packaging imperfections.
- Monitor for damaged product or equipment malfunction to maintain quality and quantity.
- Inspect and remove unacceptable finished product.
Packer/Stacker Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent attendance, good communication and basic math and reading skills.
- Use of a handheld scanning device for making label entries and scanning material for inventory.
- Ability to pack/stack product to company specifications, up to 60 bags per minute with ability to operate a pallet jack.
- Determine if product bag is sealing properly.
- Repetitive hand and arm movement below and above shoulder height.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Willing to submit to a Criminal Background check.
To apply for the Packer/Stacker position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Packer/Stacker position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app