Poultry Care Taker
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Poultry Care Taker
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Thompson, Iowa is currently interviewing for a Poultry Care Taker, 1st shift.
Our client, Rembrandt Foods, is seeking a Poultry Care Taker, to work 1st shift in their Thompson, Iowa location. This position reports to Cage Free Pullet/Layer Manager. The pay rate is $14.00. Rembrandt Foods is a leading egg ingredient producer in the United States, with global distribution. We supply egg ingredients to food manufacturers, brand owners, foodservice industries, and pet care manufacturers.
POULTRY CARE TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Poultry Care Taker position is responsible for:
- Pick up and record daily mortality; pick up and record daily floor eggs.
- Weigh eggs and birds, check feed and water lines
- Monitor egg belts and elevators for egg jams.
- Use air hoses to clean buildings; flush water lines routinely.
- Clean, sweep and perform other housekeeping requirements.
POULTRY CARE TAKE REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Poultry Care Taker role:
- Prior personal or professional experience working with livestock or on a farm setting
- Able to walk approx. 8-10 miles daily, bend & reach
- Able to work around ammonia, manure & dust
- Husbandry Skills-Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
- Ability to work in environment with uncaged birds.
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Poultry Care Taker position, please contact the Doherty Rembrandt office at (641)584-2050 Ext 232. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.