Maintenance $1600 Sign on Bonus
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The person in this position is responsible for the overall preventative and routine maintenance of building interior and equipment on Layer facility.
Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall maintenance of layer facility, repairs and job may require after hours work.
- Monitor computer for all house vitals (water, air, and feed).
- Communicate with Side Managers on day-to-day maintenance issues.
- Troubleshoot and repair barn equipment such as feed augers, motors, fans and water lines, grease bearings
Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
- Previous personal or professional experience working on a farm is a plus.
- Husbandry skills-maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
- Mechanical, electrical, metal working and plumbing knowledge; ability to operate power tools and equipment safely, and drive tractors, trucks.
- Knowledge of lock out tag out procedures
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Maintenance Worker position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or contact the Doherty Rembrandt office at 641-584-2050 ext. 232.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app