Maintenance $1600 Sign on Bonus
MAINTENANCE WORKER $1600 Sign-on Bonus
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Thompson, Iowa, is currently interviewing for a Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker on 1st shift.
Our client, Rembrandt Foods, is seeking a Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker to work 1st shift in their Thompson, Iowa location. This position reports to Layer Maintenance Supervisor. The pay rate is $16.00/hour. Responsible for: overall preventative and routine maintenance of building interior and equipment on Layer facility.
POULTRY BARN MAINTENANCE WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker position is responsible for:
- Responsible for overall maintenance of layer facility, repairs and job may require after hours work.
- Monitor computer for all house vitals (water, air, and feed).
- Communicate with Side Managers on day-to-day maintenance issues.
- Troubleshoot and repair barn equipment such as feed augers, motors, fans and water lines, grease bearings
· Follow all OSHA safety regulations and procedures.
POULTRY BARN MAINTENANCE WORKER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker role:
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
- Previous personal or professional experience working on a farm is a plus.
- Husbandry skills-maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
- Mechanical, electrical, metal working and plumbing knowledge; ability to operate power tools and equipment safely, and drive tractors, trucks.
- Knowledge of lock out tag out procedures
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Maintenance Worker position, please contact the Doherty Rembrandt office at 641-584-2050 ext. 232.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app