Maintenance $1600 Sign on Bonus
The person in this position is responsible for the overall preventative and routine maintenance of building interior and equipment on Layer facility.
Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall maintenance of layer facility, repairs and job may require after hours work.
- Monitor computer for all house vitals (water, air, and feed).
- Communicate with Side Managers on day-to-day maintenance issues.
- Troubleshoot and repair barn equipment such as feed augers, motors, fans and water lines, grease bearings
Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
- Previous personal or professional experience working on a farm is a plus.
- Husbandry skills-maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
- Mechanical, electrical, metal working and plumbing knowledge; ability to operate power tools and equipment safely, and drive tractors, trucks.
- Knowledge of lock out tag out procedures
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Maintenance Worker position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or contact the Doherty Rembrandt office at 641-584-2050 ext. 232.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app