Poultry Barn Maintenance $1600 Sign on Bonus
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
MAINTENANCE WORKER $1600 Sign-on Bonus
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Thompson, Iowa, is currently interviewing for a Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker on 1st shift.
Our client, Rembrandt Foods, is seeking a Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker to work 1st shift in their Thompson, Iowa location. This position reports to Layer Maintenance Supervisor. The pay rate is $16.00/hour. Responsible for: overall preventative and routine maintenance of building interior and equipment on Layer facility.
POULTRY BARN MAINTENANCE WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker position is responsible for:
- Responsible for overall maintenance of layer facility, repairs and job may require after hours work.
- Monitor computer for all house vitals (water, air, and feed).
- Communicate with Side Managers on day-to-day maintenance issues.
- Troubleshoot and repair barn equipment such as feed augers, motors, fans and water lines, grease bearings
· Follow all OSHA safety regulations and procedures.
POULTRY BARN MAINTENANCE WORKER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Poultry Barn Maintenance Worker role:
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
- Previous personal or professional experience working on a farm is a plus.
- Husbandry skills-maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
- Mechanical, electrical, metal working and plumbing knowledge; ability to operate power tools and equipment safely, and drive tractors, trucks.
- Knowledge of lock out tag out procedures
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Maintenance Worker position, please contact the Doherty Rembrandt office at 641-584-2050 ext. 232. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.