Poultry Barn Worker
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with leading egg ingredient producer Rembrandt Foods located in Thompson, IA. We are seeking Barn Workers on 1st shift for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation ranges from $13-$14 per hour and includes a $1600 Sign on Bonus! All positions are direct hire with this company.
Barn Workers are dedicated to caring for birds daily, they ensure a safe environment, collect eggs, and report data. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in starting a career in the agricultural industry.
Barn Worker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Pick up and record daily mortality
- Check feed and water lines
- Monitor egg belts and elevators for egg jams.
- Use air hoses to clean buildings; flush water lines routinely.
- Clean, sweep and perform other housekeeping requirements.
Barn Worker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Prior personal or professional experience working with livestock or on a farm setting
- Able to walk approx. 8-10 miles daily, bend & reach
- Able to work around ammonia, manure & dust
- Husbandry Skills-Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
- Ability to work in environment with uncaged birds.
- Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
To apply for the Barn Worker position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Barn Worker position, please call 641.584.2050 Ext 232.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app