Doherty Owatonna is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the hardware industry located in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking Operator Assemblers on 3rd shift for these long-term employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $11.60 per hour on first shift, with more for later shifts, as well as overtime and temp-to-hire opportunities.
Operator Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Operate machines that are automatic or operated by foot pedal or hand operated buttons
· Check quality of components before assembling by referring to written standards of control and/or blueprints
· Read order to verify parts and materials are correct
· Completed finished products quickly and professionally
Operator Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Ability to read and write in English
· Requires experience with computers and in blue print reading
· Lift up to 40 pounds
· Rotating between sitting and standing machines
To apply for the Operator Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Operator Assembler position, please call our on-site office directly at 507-444-4493 or email DSS_Owatonna@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs