7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Mankato, is currently interviewing for a Packager, 2nd Shift.
Our client, Coloplast, is seeking Packagers to work 2nd Shift in their Mankato location.Come join the Coloplast team where you can the chance in making a difference for those with intimate healthcare needs. Coloplast is one of the world's leading medical device companies and are looking for hard-working individual to join their innovative company. If you consider yourself to be ambitious and driven, look no further!
The Packager position is responsible for:
- Package all containers in the proper labeled cartons as instructed by the work order, while maintaining a high degree of integrity in Coloplast packaging.
- Check cap torques and weights as specified by the work orders.
- Label each filled pallet of finished product to facilitate organized storage of finished goods inventory.
- Assist in operation of filling equipment - such as inserting sprayers, etc.
The following are required for the Packager role.
- High school diploma or GED
- Having job skills to learn company policies and procedures to complete tasks.
- Able to prepare and set up workstations.
- Requires lifting minimum 25 pounds.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Packager position, please contact the Doherty On-Site Manager at 507-386-4321.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app