MACHINE OPERATOR-FOOD PRODUCTION
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company, in Gaylord, is currently interviewing for machine operators on the 3rd shift.
Our client, Michael Foods, is seeking packaging machine operators to fill openings at our Gaylord location. These production jobs are for 3rd shift, and the pay is $13.00 per hour.
The Machine Operator worker position is responsible for:
· Setting up equipment and material for production runs.
· Maintaining tray packers and video jet to ensure they are properly cleaned, monitor shrink-wrap machine and fill as needed.
· Maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe and productive work area.
The following are required for the Production Line worker role:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months sanitation related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
Come start your career at Michael Foods! Not only will you be a valued member of the world's largest producer of processed egg products, but you also will be a part of a larger family that gives back to its workers, consumers, and the community.To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production position, please contact the Doherty On-Site Michael Foods-Gaylord office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app