Forklift Operator - 3rd shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company, in Gaylord, is currently interviewing for Distribution Forklift Operators for 3rd shift.
Our client, Michael Foods is seeking Forklift/Distribution Operators to work 3rd shift in their Gaylord location. The pay is $13.21 per hour.
FORKLIFT/DISTRIBUTION OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITES
The Forklift/Distribution operator is responsible for:
· Attend pre-shift meetings, including stretching as a group.
· Drive forklift in a safe and productive manner. Complete the daily forklift inspection and remove the lift from service if a defect is detected.
· Ship and receive product damage free and accurately by completing the Quality Reassurance Checks.
· Monitor the floor for safety concerns or infractions and act appropriately.
· Complete all documents and paperwork completely and accurately.
· Fill customer orders accurately and follow the customer's special instructions.
· Prep and close doors by following the inbound and outbound procedures.
· Work very closely with the office staff to ensure discrepancies and issues are completed accurately.
· Verify Hot List loads.
· Ensure warehouse is organized, clean, damages are taken care of and pallets are off the floor and placed into bins.
· Promote teamwork within your team and between teams by communicating in a positive and pleasant manner.
· Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety
· Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI products.
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
FORKLIFT/DISTRIBUTION OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Forklift/Distribution Operator role:
· High school diploma or G.E.D
· 6 months experience in a warehouse environment preferred
· Good inter-personal skills
· Reading, writing and speaking English
· Strong math skills
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Forklift/Distribution Operator position, please contact the Doherty Onsite office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app