Packager - 1st shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Mankato, is currently interviewing for Packagers, 1st Shift.
Our client, Coloplast, is seeking Packagers to work 1st Shift in their Mankato location.Come join the Coloplast team where you can the chance in making a difference for those with intimate healthcare needs. Coloplast is one of the world's leading medical device companies and are looking for hard-working individual to join their innovative company. If you consider yourself to be ambitious and driven, look no further!
The Packager position is responsible for:
- Packaging all containers in the proper labeled cartons as instructed by the work order, while maintaining a high degree of integrity.
- Checking cap torques and weights as specified by the work orders.
- Labeling each filled pallet of finished product to facilitate organized storage of finished goods inventory.
The following are required for the Packager role:
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to prepare and set up workstations.
- Able to lift minimum 25 pounds.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Packager position, please contact the Doherty on-site office at 507-386-4321. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app