3rd Shift Pick/Packer
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking Pick/Packers who are looking to be a part of a company with a great culture and innovative, new machines. This position is located in Anoka, MN, and the shift would be Monday-Friday, 11pm-7am. You have the opportunity to earn $13 per hour in this position.
This Pick/Packer position allows you the opportunity to work at a dynamic company that brings its clients the newest and the best premium-quality cake decorating products that lead the industry; unique products with market-tested customer appeal. The company also offers distinctive, innovative products that are specifically designed to boost bakery sales and profitability.
The Pick/Packer is responsible for the following:
- Order pulling of product for shipment to client companies
- Packaging and staging or product for shipment
- Utilizing RF scanner equipment to locate and pull product
- Conducting cycle counts and reporting any discrepancies regarding physical product located in warehouse and inventory database
- All other duties as assignment by management
The following are required for the Picker/Packer role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous order pulling or shipping/receiving experience.
- Previous experience with RF scanner equipment.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must submit to a criminal background check.
To submit yourself as a candidate for the Pick/Packer position, please Apply Now. For additional information, or if you have questions, please call our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app