Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Albert Lea, MN is currently interviewing for an Administrative Assistant, first shift.
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work first shift in their Albert Lea location. This position reports to the company President. The pay rate is $13 hourly.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for:
· Perform administrative and communication functions.
· Assist in the development in annual business plan.
· Assist and monitor sales functions and budget forecasts.
· Assist in the management of employee PTO requests, work schedule, and overtime.
· Conduct a monthly inventory audit.
· Create organic certifications and product labels.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Administrative Assistant role.
· Proficient in database/programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and ACT.
· Excellent telephone skills and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently with multiple projects.
· Highly organized and detail oriented while displaying professionalism.
· Agricultural experience in personal or professional life is required.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Administrative Assistant position, please contact the Doherty Albert Lea office at 952-818-3262. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app