Aluminum Furnace Operator
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ALUMINUM FURNACE OPERATOR
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN is currently interviewing for Operators on 2nd Shift.
Our client, Le Sueur Inc., is seeking Aluminum Furnace Operator, to work 2nd Shift in their Le Sueur, MN location. The pay is $18.25.
ALUMINUM FURNACE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Operator position is responsible for:
· Charges furnaces with aluminum ingot. Degasses metal.
· Cleans and fluxes furnaces.
· Stamps and color-codes bars when aluminum is removed from furnaces or crucibles.
· Run various tests, including alum-data test, and vacuum (gas) test.
· Runs spectrographic disks.
· Pours metal, when needed.
· Pulls aluminum samples and delivers them to Met. Lab, per work instructions.
ALUMINUM FURNACE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Assembly role.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
CONTACTTo submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembly position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-665-6204 EXT 375. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.