Aluminum Furnace Operator
ALUMINUM FURNACE OPERATOR
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with Le Sueur Incorporated located in Le Sueur, MN. We are seeking an Aluminum Furnace Operator on 2nd shift for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $18.25 per hour. This is a direct-hire position.
SUMMARY - Established in 1946, Le Sueur Incorporated has over 70 years of experience in providing outstanding customer service and exceptional products. The company provides aluminum castings and plastic parts to a variety of customers across a diverse market.
ALUMINUM FURNACE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Charges furnaces with aluminum ingot. Degasses metal.
· Cleans and fluxes furnaces.
· Stamps and color-codes bars when aluminum is removed from furnaces or crucibles.
· Run various tests, including alum-data test, and vacuum (gas) test.
· Runs spectrographic disks.
· Pours metal, when needed.
· Pulls aluminum samples and delivers them to Met. Lab, per work instructions
ALUMINUM FURNACE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or GED.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Previous welding or machine operating experience is a plus but is not necessary
CONTACT - To apply for the Aluminum Furnace Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Aluminum Furnace Operator position, please call our Le Sueur office directly at 507-665-3720 or email DSS_LeSueur@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app