Core Maker/Assembler - 2nd shift
ASSEMBLY AND CORE MAKERS
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN is currently interviewing for Assemblers on 2nd Shift.
Our client, Le Sueur Inc., is seeking Assembly and Core Makers, to work 2nd Shift in their Le Sueur, MN location. The pay is $14.25.
ASSEMBLY AND CORE MAKER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Assembly position is responsible for:
• Assembling shell halves, patterns, and foundry flasks, and reinforces core boxes, using glue, clamps, wire, bolts, rams, or machines
• Inspecting the core machine prior to operation, ensuring that the machine is properly oiled and greased
• Assembling cores, which may include, gluing and fitting, as required
ASSEMBLY AND CORE MAKER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Assembly role.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic mathematical skills
• Standing for a 10 hour shift
CONTACTTo submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembly position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-665-6204 EXT 375. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.