Die Cast Mold and Operator/Set Up
ALUMINUM MOLD/FURNACE/SET UP OPERATOR
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with Le Sueur Incorporated located in Le Sueur, MN. We are seeking an Aluminum Mold/Furnace/Set Operator on 3rd shift for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $15.25 per hour. This is a direct-hire position.
SUMMARY - Established in 1946, Le Sueur Incorporated has over 70 years of experience in providing outstanding customer service and exceptional products. The company provides aluminum castings and plastic parts to a variety of customers across a diverse market.
ALUMINUM MOLD/FURNACE/SET UP OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operates Die Cast Mold Press.
· Operates trim press.
· Charges central melt furnace with aluminum ingot. Cleans and fluxes central melt furnaces.
· Cleans delivery transfer ladle.
· Delivers molten aluminum to holding furnaces by each work center
ALUMINUM MOLD/FURNACE/SET UP OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
· Knowledge of die cast molding machines.
· Knowledge of molds in regards to heating and cooling systems.
· Prior welding and machine operating experience is a plus but not required
CONTACT - To apply for the Aluminum Mold/Furnace/Set Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Aluminum Mold/Furnace/Set Operator position, please call our Le Sueur office directly at 507-665-3720 or email DSS_LeSueur@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app