CORE MAKERS AND ASSEMBLERS
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN, is currently interviewing for Core Makers and Assemblers on 1st Shift.
Our client, Le Sueur Inc., is seeking Core Makers and Assemblers to work 1st Shift in its Le Sueur, MN aluminum production plant. The pay is $13.00 per hour.
CORE MAKERS AND ASSEMBLERS RESPONSIBILITIES
The Core Makers and Assembler position is responsible for:
- Assembling shell halves, patterns, and foundry flasks, and reinforces core boxes, using glue, clamps, wire, bolts, rams, or machines
- Inspecting the core machine prior to operation, ensuring that the machine is properly oiled and greased
- Assembling cores, which may include, gluing and fitting, as required
CORE MAKERS AND ASSEMBLERS REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Core Makers and Assembler role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills
- Standing for a 10 hour shift
- Previous welding and machine operating experience is a plus but not required
CONTACTTo submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembly position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-665-6204 EXT 375. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app