7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN is currently interviewing for an Aluminum Grinder.
Our client, Le Sueur Inc., is currently seeking to train Aluminum Grinders on 2nd Shift in their Le Sueur, MN location. The pay is $14.25.
ALUMINUM GRINDER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Aluminum Grinder position is responsible for:
- Utilizes various tools, grinders, scrapers and files, to manually deburr the castings.
- Operates the vibro machine, as needed to smooth rough spots on the castings.
- Examines castings visually, ensuring they meet customer specifications.
- Packages castings and parts according to packaging work instructions.
- Packs castings, as required, ensuring customer satisfaction.
ALUMINUM GRINDER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Aluminum Grinder role:
- 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Mechanical aptitude
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the General Labor position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-665-6204 EXT 375. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.