Production - Aluminum Grinder
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN, is currently interviewing for Aluminum Grinders on 2nd Shift.
Our client, Le Sueur Inc., is seeking Aluminum Grinders to work 2nd Shift in their Le Sueur, MN location. The pay is $14.25 per hour.
ALUMINUM GRINDER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Aluminum Grinder position is responsible for:
• Performing cleanup of castings at various workstations by removing gating through the following operations; core knock out, milling, grinding, drilling or bench operations.
• Loading castings into machines safely, by manually lifting or utilizing a hoist.
• Utilizing various milling machines to remove gating, bringing castings up to customer specifications.
ALUMINUM GRINDER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Aluminum Grinder role.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic mathematical skills
• Standing for a 10 hour shift
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Aluminum Cleaner position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-665-6204 EXT 375. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app