Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the medical industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking Medical Inspectors on 2nd shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $15-17 per hour.
The medical company is dedicated to the development of technically advanced hyaluronan based products that offer long-term compatibility with the human body. Since 1986, more than 50 million patients worldwide have benefited from their innovations in sodium hyaluronate products. They are dedicated to providing their employees with a safe and healthy environment!
MANUFACTURING INSPECTOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate product quality in a timely manner, according to defined specifications and test methods
- Performing in-process inspections needed to assure product quality while maintaining an efficient inspection department throughout.
- Perform inspections of syringes and vials in a cleanroom environment
- Document work on appropriate documentation and carefully audit such documentation before final presentation
- Review inspection reports and make necessary electronic inventory moves
- Successfully attain budget/business objectives
MANUFACTURING INSPECTOR REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Visual inspection experience
- Experience with GMP documentation
- Ability to work effectively using written procedures and test methods
- Willing to work flexible hours and/or overtime as requested
To apply for the Manufacturing Inspector role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Manufacturing Inspector role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app