7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry in Eau Claire, WI. We are seeking Food Packagers on 1st (6:00am-2:15pm), 2nd (2:00pm-10:15pm), and 3rd shifts (10:00pm-6:15am) for these exciting employment opportunities. Compensation starts at $12.00-$13.00 per hour, depending upon shift.
This company prides itself on the quality of their product. If you are a team-player that wants to join our team and work for a company priding itself on company satisfaction, then this is the job for you!
Food Packagers Duties/Responsibilities
· Package product within product specifications. This includes checking for correct code dates and defective packaging materials in an accurate and timely manner.
· Responsible for all job rotation tasks such as placing empty containers on line, repackaging boxes, stacking product on pallets, etc. in an accurate and timely manner.
· Complete paperwork and documentation in an accurate, neat and timely manner. (i.e.: production tickets, downtime reports, etc.), including completing basic computer operations and data entry.
· Responsible for sanitizing and cleaning equipment to meet quality control standards within a timely manner.
· Assist in line changeovers and other projects as assigned.
Food Packager Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Willing to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for 8 hours
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to work on short notice
To apply for the Food Packager position, please click "Apply Now" above and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Food Packaging position, please call our Eau Claire office directly at 715-514-3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app